Our handy Monthly Area Summary Chart is now available with Traffic, Sales, and Inventory data for the Las Vegas new home segment for November 2014. Month to Month we can see the seasonal drop off taking effect as activity was down across all sub-markets.
This monthly report is available as a subscription or as a single issue download and contains the following data broken down by sub-market area for the Las Vegas valley (outlying areas such as Pahrump, Mesquite, and Laughlin are omitted):
- Active Projects
- Buyer Traffic
- Gross Sales
- Net Sales
- Net Sales per Project
- Cancellation % (of Gross Sales)
- Conversion % (how many "Traffic Units" become sales
- Conversion Ratio (how many "Traffic Units" per Gross Sale)
- Inventory (Remaining Unsold Released Lots)
- Inventory per Project
- Months of Inventory (Inventory/Net Sales)
This report provides a great, simple snapshot of the market for the month. Subscribe or Download Today!