Subscribers have recently received Volume 266 of the Las Vegas Land Report in their inboxes. The report contains Clark County Land transactions for May 2016.
Some highlights from Volume 266 include:
- CalAtlantic Homes picking up more lots in Lake Las Vegas as well as in the Paseos at Summerlin
- Hyperloop One closing on 8 acres in Apex
- KB Home acquiring a site in the far southeast between Tuscany and Lake Las Vegas
- Christopher Homes acquiring more land for their VU community
- The first lot sales within The Summit by Discovery Land
The Las Vegas Land Report has proven itself over the past 20+ years to be an invaluable resource for numerous clients. The data is available in the standard spreadsheet version or as an easy to use "interactive" map version. Subscribe to both today.