For the weekly ending July 31st, new home sales activity bumped up to 0.8 Net Sales per Subdivision (of which there were 257 reporting this week) for the first time since May, while consumer traffic remained basically unchanged from the previous week.
DR Horton once again led all builders with 30 Net Sales (15% market share), nearly double that of the next closest competitor. Overall, 10 of the 22 reporting builders reported at least 10 net sales. Three different communities reported 5 Net Sales, which was the highest number for an individual project on the week.
There were six new projects reporting this week which can be found on the included map (zoom in to see the locations and basic info for each). They were:
- Silverado Summit by American West Homes, their first community east of I-15 for quite some time.
- Bilbray Ranch Crossing by Express Homes (DR Horton) in Laughlin, the third of three new product lines launched by the river this month.
- Avery & Addison by KB Home in the far Southwest.
- Avondale by Lennar Homes in the Whitney Ranch area of Henderson
- Mission Hills by Lennar off of College Dr & 95 in Henderson
- San Eduardo by Lennar featuring larger lots and also in Henderson
For all the latest and more in depth data on the Las Vegas new home market each week, subscribe to the Weekly Traffic & Sales Watch today.