Over the past couple of weeks our subscribers have been receiving the latest Las Vegas housing data in their inboxes. Each month we distribute many different reports to keep our clients on the pulse of the market. These include:
- The Las Vegas Closings and Permits Report
- A complete listing of new home developments that have recorded closings over the past 12 months including average price, lot information, zoning and more as well as a monthly listing of projects having pulled building permits including totals.
- The Market Share Analysis Report
- Building from the above mentioned closings report, we further segment the data by sub-market area and price range (average closing price) to show market share across the Las Vegas valley and Mesquite.
- Monthly Area Traffic & Sales Summary Chart
- Using data from our Weekly Traffic & Sales Watch, we total and summarize key numbers for each Southern Nevada sub-market area. A handy snapshot of the most up-to-date data available.
- Monthly Interactive Sales Summary File
- We again summarize data from the Weekly Traffic & Sales Watch and overlay it on an interactive map to give an easy visualization of performance in a selected area.
Total Value ($) of June 2018 Vacant Land Closings by Area
At the end of each calendar quarter we also publish the Quarterly Traffic & Sales Summary based off of our Weekly Traffic & Sales Watch. This report offers totals for each project active during the quarter as well as multiple graphs and charts breaking down the data even further. The following graph is taken directly from the Q2 report and shows the market share of net sales by sub-market area.
Net Sales Percentage by Sub-Market Area
All of our reports can be subscribed to and downloaded directly from out sites with the links provided.