We recently released Volume 253 of our popular Las Vegas Land Report which details Clark County land transactions each month and is emailed to our subscribers. Volume 253 compiles data for April of 2015 and is now available for download as well for our non-subscribers.
When looking at the data, there were a handful of local builders picking up land:
- Century Communities continued to add to its ever growing presence in the valley with just over four acres in Mountains Edge.
- DR Horton kept with its tried and true strategy acquiring a couple dozen lots in small pockets in the northwest along with an in-fill piece on the west side.
- Lennar and Shea Homes had their usual lot take downs in Sky Ridge and Ardiente respectively.
- Pardee Homes added 2.5 acres near their already active Durango Ranch & Durango Trails communities.
- Blue Heron also showed continued activity in Henderson at its Sky Terrace project.
- Richmond American purchased an assemblage of just over 10 acres in the South sub-market.
- The eye-opener of the month came from American West Homes who stayed in their familiar area in the southwest on the SE corner of Jones and Silverado Ranch Blvd with nearly 90 acres at $500,000 per acre.