We have recently released our stable of housing reports for Southern Nevada updated with data for September 2017. Our reports supply clients with the most up-to-date and accurate data available for Clark County. One key thing setting us apart is the availability of the data as a spreadsheet, rather than an un-editable .pdf file. This allows the user to not only sort and analyze the data to suit their specific needs, but also to produce custom graphs and charts as well as compiling data from multiple months for internal research and analysis.
The list of available reports includes (click the links to see examples):
- The Las Vegas Closing and Permit Report - a comprehensive listing of new home closings in Clark County accompanied by permit totals by community
- The Las Vegas Land Report - a comprehensive listing of relevant raw land and apartment closings for Clark County
- Area Traffic & Sales Summary Chart - A snapshot of new home sales activity broken down by sub-market area
- Interactive Sales Summary Files - New home sales summaries for active communities plotted in Google® Maps.
- Interactive Land Report - Data taken from the Las Vegas Land Report plotted in Google® Maps.
All of these reports are invaluable tools our ever-changing market. If your needs aren't met by these offerings, Contact Us to discuss a custom solution.